Take the Spirit of Tahoe With You
July 03, 2014
The beauty and free spirit of Tahoe inspires a unique mountain culture rife with talented artists and craftsmen. Creative and entrepreneurial, locals have taken their vision and passion, translating them into thriving businesses supported by a community that embraces their efforts. This cooperation has made Tahoe ground zero for unparalleled and original locally made products. From clothing and accessories, to food products, candles and soaps, a piece of Tahoe is yours for the taking.
Clothing & Accessories
· BigTruck Trucker hats and accessories that are the epitome of Tahoe style!
· TahoeMade Environmentally frienldy clothing and accessories for the adventurous.
· California 89 Apparel and lifestyle goods for all ages.
· Rivka Knit Designs Hand knit, one-of-a-kind accessories.
Candles, Soaps & Lotions
· Rescued Wine Repurposed wine bottles with new candle life.
· Sierra Essentials Artisan candles, lip balms, soaps and body care scented with a variety of esstial oils.
· Tahoe Naturals Lotions, soaps and lip balm handcrafted with essential oils and high quality ingredients.
Food & Beverage
· Tahoe Blue Vodka Named the #1 Vodka in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge, New York.
· Tahoe Teas Pure, fresh and natural teas inspired by the spirit of Tahoe.
· Whole Treats Delectable food and gluten free baked goods.