Ring in the New Year at Northstar
December 31, 2012
North Lake Tahoe is a popular place to celebrate the New Year and the fact that Constellation Residences at Northstar's lodging is 100% sold out for the Holidays is testimony. If your ski legs aren't too tired from the spectacular ski conditions then here are a few of our top picks for celebrating the New Year in style. As a Constellation guest or owner, the excitement is just a short walk from your front door.
Ring in the New Year at Northstar California with their annual Fire & Ice New Year's Celebration - it's fun for all ages! There will be a DJ, live music by Livin' on a Prayer -A Bon Jovi Tribute, a spectacular Fireworks show, smores, drink specials, shopping, dining, ice skating and more!
- 12:00 - 3:00 p.m. DJ Figital on the Village Stage by the Ice Skating Rink
- 4:45 p.m. Ripperoo Parade. All ages are welcome; there will be noisemakers, beads, plenty of smiles, and you get to hang out with Ripperroo!
- 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Livin' on a Prayer - A Bon Jovi Tribute. The world's #1 premiere Bon Jovi tribute band. Featuring award winning Las Vegas Bon Jovi tribute artist Eric Sage and guitar virtuoso Richie Klaar, together with some of the best musicians this side of Jersey, their live shows rock as if you were in an arena with the actual band. From the signature hits You Give Love A Bad Name, Livin' On A Prayer, Wanted Dead Or Alive to It's My Life, Livin' on a Prayer spans the decades that made Bon Jovi one of the biggest acts in the world. Voted "best tribute show" Las Vegas Entertainment.
- 9:00 p.m. Fireworks Spectacular - Ring in the New Year!
- 9:10 - 9:30 p.m. Encore Performance by the Band – 80's Hits
- DINNER SPECIALS Tavern 6330' New Year's Eve Menu (.pdf)
FAMILY BUFFET AT RITZ-CARLTON, LAKE TAHOE
Enjoy a sumptuous buffet of seasonal, culinary delights with favorites for the entire family before heading out to celebrate the New Year. 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Adults $95, Children $35 (Ages 4 to 10) Make a Reservation
NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION AT MANZANITA
Ring in the New Year on this magical night with a four-course prix fixe tasting menu with a bubbly toast, music, dancing and party favors. 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. $200 per person. SOLD OUT